Monday 20 July 2015

Hey everyone!

If you don't know who I am, its @TakenakaLaura from Twitter.  I'm based in Bangkok by way of Japan and Canada. I'm a mom and soon to be a student (again)! My life isn't perfect (FAR from it), and I have a messy and kinda awesome time most days...haha. I'm struggling to cope with being a mom and looking for work and embarking on a whole new phase of my life.

I've been noticing lately that a lot of people were coming to me with their problems or if they just needed a sympathetic ear to listen to their problems.  So I decided to create a blog and put it out there almost like an "I'm listening" type of thing.  So go ahead, ask me anything, advice, gripes, questions, whatever you feel.

I will keep everyones name anonymous (unless otherwise indicated). Depending on popularity, it should come out once a week or so. It all depends on how many submissions I get.

You can contact me on twitter at @TakenakaLaura or at laurawt4444@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from all of you very soon.

FarangGeisha

1 comment: